Onward, Caffeine Soldiers!

This is not a blogger's blog, this is a commenter's blog.
Here's to all brave commenters who really fight the battles of the blogosphere - you're my cup of coffee!
I raise my mug to salute you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germany

A proud member of the reality based commentosphere since 2000. You can find my two Eurocent mainly at liberal and centrist discussion threads, but also at some other surprising places. Also tweeting now, as user "graygoods".

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Onward, caffeine soldiers!

I'm a lazy blogger.
Pls move on, nothing to see here. Yet.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post.....keep it up....lol
http://anthonylemons.blogspot.com

15 July, 2006 22:53  
Blogger Gray said...

Thx, Tony. Like the chinese say: Every long voyage starts with a first step.
Dunno if I can really master the change of role from commenter to blogger/commenter, though.

15 July, 2006 23:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya Gray,

It's sphinx here. nice post. I want to email you. Where are you located in Germany? I lived Munich for a year but my German is atocious. I lived in Luxembourg, Sweden and mainly Copenhagen, DK for the last eigth years. I can speak passible Danish and Swedish but my American accent is frequently laughed at. I appreciate your unique opinions. How csn I email you? My email is bleusphinx@gmail.com.

17 July, 2006 14:20  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geez, late night blogging is not going well with the spelling deparment. Apologies.

17 July, 2006 14:21  
Blogger Gray said...

Heyho, and thx, Sphinx.
Wow, you're really a jetsetter. Wish I have had so many foreign experiences like you. Must have been a great time so far!

And don't worry about your spelling mistakes. Look at my rants - I'm even worse! And I had a great performance once at a 711 in a black quarter in New Orleans. The people there were laughing their hairs off about my german accent! :D

But, sry, I'm not much of a mailwriter. I don't even check my account regularly. You'll find me regularly at Ablog and some other liberal sites. It's not always as heated at Ablog as today, generally we're a big happy family. Cu there!

17 July, 2006 14:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home