Onward, Caffeine Soldiers!

This is not a blogger's blog, this is a commenter's blog.
Here's to all brave commenters who really fight the battles of the blogosphere - you're my cup of coffee!
I raise my mug to salute you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germany

A proud member of the reality based commentosphere since 2000. You can find my two Eurocent mainly at liberal and centrist discussion threads, but also at some other surprising places. Also tweeting now, as user "graygoods".

Friday, August 11, 2006

Listen to Bull Moose? Better Mull Booze!

"The only jihad many in the left-wing in the party are interested in is the one against the party's former vice presidential standard bearer."

With senior Democratic Leadership council spokesmen like this one, who needs enemies?
Oh my.

Stop the Bull, ban the Moose!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wild! I truly am impressed with your blog your self description and with this article and your noted remarks to it.

Cheers to you!

Peace

01 September, 2006 09:54  
Blogger Gray said...

Surely you're joking, Mr. *grins*?!
:D

06 September, 2006 12:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home