Onward, Caffeine Soldiers!

This is not a blogger's blog, this is a commenter's blog.
Here's to all brave commenters who really fight the battles of the blogosphere - you're my cup of coffee!
I raise my mug to salute you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Germany

A proud member of the reality based commentosphere since 2000. You can find my two Eurocent mainly at liberal and centrist discussion threads, but also at some other surprising places. Also tweeting now, as user "graygoods".

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Time's Person of the Year: Me. (And you, and you, and you, really all of you)

Well, WOW! I'm totally surprised about this unexpected honor. I really don't know what to say now, folks. But I'm aware that I wouldn't be standing here today without the help of many people (where's that f***ing list?): Firstly, all those bloggers, the Americablog gang, and Steve Gilliard, Kevin Drum, John Amato, Atrios. Oh, and the motley crew of The Moderate Voice and the team of MyDD. Also the countless number of other blogs who allow comments, and all fellow commenters. Sadly, reciting all the names would break the timeframe now (orchestra is starting to interrupt). And last but not least (shouting against the music now), my family who has always supported me. I love you! Thanks so much, all of you (crying)! I love you!!!
exeunt
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home